Sunday, January 31, 2010

How I feel now

Tonight, I feel like loving you. I feel like writing you-and singing you; about how I don't know you...not the curve of your face, nor your smell, nor your laugh, but I dream to.
My heart beats here, for you there-and words pour from my fingertips, into cursive, secret, penmanship-about what I would say to you.
What would I say to you? About knowing things I shouldn't know, but I do...and knowing your bravery, though you don't know my first name...and how I admire you?
What should I say?
What am I allowed to say?

Could I tell you that my heart connects, with stories of you? And your courage is something I look up to, as if I've lived all this time to admire you?
And I see myself-
In strands of
Whispers about you...
And I wonder,
if you see you in me too.

And my hand may never touch yours-
My eyes may never meet yours,
But my heart wants to write yours,
And tell you-
That I know the difference between us and the world;
that we both see things through eyes that have seen too much-
And have heard things, that most lips should never utter.

And perhaps there would be clarity, sanity, sanctuary, haven-in
Each-other.

And I can't explain how I'm already addicted to a kiss that hasn't touched my lips...
Or a friendship,
that is as warm as a hug and as soft as a whisper.

But I indeed, am certain of one thing...


When I meet you...
I'll probably fall in love with you.


And even though I feel like loving you tonight;
That's the one thing, I am the most afraid to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment