Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear You,

I'd do anything to kiss you and take you anywhere.

And not tell anyone.

Just take ourselves,
And all the music we own,
Roll down the windows
And drive down open roads;

I want to feel you next to me,
And see the sunshine on your cheeks,
And watch your hands dip and dive
Through the air-
Surfing the strongest winds,
As I'm sitting there,

With you with me.

I want to feel your lips on mine;
Out far away-
Watching horizon lines...
And the sun sink further down in the sky;

And your arms surrounding me.

And I want to explore the canyons of
The perfect earth
And breathe your love,
And when twilight comes-

Dance with you;
Under the colors Above
That sweep through your
Hair

As stars dance upon your words
As they whisper in my ears.

And I want you.
I want you far away,
And close to me.

With nothing,
And
Everything
To say

And listen to.

Dear You-
Run away with me.

2 comments:

  1. Is this a song? I love the first part a lot!
    Thank you for your cheer filled comment! I'll keep stopping by to read around. Your blogs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope just a poem :)!
    But thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete